Job Title Intern Web Developer
Reporting to Front End Lead
Start Date ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities
We have an exciting position available for a WordPress Web Developer to join our team of Developers and Systems Analysts.
- Build websites using WordPress
- Customize themes
- Understanding Multiple Server infrastructures and how they work – Control Panel (CPanel) and Konsoleh mostly
- Maintain existing website and update them on the following cms: Divi, Visual Bakery, Good Layers, Origin Builder, Beaver Builder
- Troubleshoot compatibility errors on older websites.
- Security Monitoring 24/7 and staying up to date with the latest threats to website security
- Google Analytics review data and compile into reports about 15 reports a month.
- Technical SEO implementation and understanding
- Manage 2-3 Adwords accounts on a monthly basis
- Quoting on new websites and website based jobs
- Email support knowledge
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience as a Full Stack WordPress Developer
- Strong grasp and understanding of the WordPress theme structure, template hierarchy, template tags, custom post meta, internationalization, and escaping/sanitization of data.
- Knowledgeable with Git version control and branching strategies (especially gitflow).
- Experience using the command line, as well as build tools such as Gulp and Webpack. Experience with the WooCommerce ecosystem.
- Ability to use WordPress Plugins.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design tools and ability to use is advantageous.
- Optional – Ability to communicate frequently and effectively through project tools (to be confirmed).
- You document and share your work, and always leave a project ready for a team member to collaborate on.
- Be willing to learn Microsoft SharePoint and some of the few Office 365 tools
Remuneration & Package
- 2 to 3 Months initial Contract subject to performance
- Remote working with team members